Spring Break is a few days away so whether you are truly heading to a sunny destination or are praying for good weather where you are, here are the basics we think you need to have!
1) Sunscreen and Sunglasses! Protect your skin and your eyes. Your skin will lose elasticity as you age and even though we all want that sun kissed look, stay safe! You can purchase our recommended sunblock here: https://sallystoakes.myrandf.com/Shop/Product/ESBS150
2) Bralette. Yes these cute, strappy, lacey, sleek and sexy pieces are a must have for your spring break wardrobe! We have so many new styles and colors coming!
3) White Denim. We love the classic and edgy look of white jeans because they are versatile for the chill in the air that can occur when the sun goes down. They also go with nearly every top you bring!
4) Polka Dot ANYTHING! Yes Polka Dots are back and they can be worn in any way and in any color. The most popular for spring is the smaller dot.
5) Lemons. Bright yellow with some green leaves on a white top...LEMONS! Cute and fun and it screams spring!
6) Wedges. You can find wedges that have two straps or 10, either way, wear them! They ones that we see the most for spring have a cork bottom and rope detail sewn up the sides!
7) Hoodie. C’mon, who doesn’t love a super cozy hoodie for travel and laying around the hotel? I always love having something soft with me. We suggest you find one with soft spring color such as peach or mint.
8) Maxi Cover-Up so in love with any color maxi cover-up that’s perfect for breakfast to beach; it’s on my spring wish list for sure!
9) Denim shorts: You need to have a basic pair of denim shorts. We are in love with the distressed style!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: clothing, do you dare, fashion, have fun, how to, Iowa, outfit ideas, polka dot, prints, Spring Break, stripes, sunny weather, weekend vibes